After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, require further details regarding our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, you may do so by emailing us or sending a letter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address: The London Luxury Goods LTD, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
Please mention in any emails or letters that it is to be seen by the Privacy Officer. Letters can take us up to 45 days from the receipt date to reply.
Collecting Personal Information
- Purpose of collection: to load the website accurately for you, and perform analytics on your usage of our website so that we can optimise our website and marketing
- Source of collection: This is collected automatically when you access our website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Personal Information we collected: the versions of your web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with our website
- Purpose of collection: to fulfill our contract as an online retailer by providing you with products and services, securely processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, providing you with receipts, shipping confirmations, etc., communicating with you, screening for potential risk or fraud, and providing you with information or advertising relating to our products and services (in line with the preferences you have shared with us)
- Source of collection: This is information that we have received from you
- Personal Information collected: Names, billing address shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address and phone numbers.
Customer Support Information
- Purpose of collection: To provide customer support, allowing us to reply to your enquiries or messages, contact you in the event of an issue or screen for fraud
- Sources of collection: This is information you have provided us by contacting us
- Personal Information Collected: Email address, phone number, conversation histories with us or our chatbot
We do not intend for minors to use our website. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us and request a deletion of their data.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We use ReCharge payments to provide product subscriptions and allow customers to manage their subscriptions through their web portal. You can read about how ReCharge uses Personal Information here: https://rechargepayments.com/privacy-policy/
- We use Growave to provide loyalty points, manage our product reviews, and provide a simplified login experience for customers. Growave also sends automated review request emails, loyalty point emails and more. You can read how Growave uses Personal Information here: https://growave.io/privacy-policy
- We use HotJar for analytics on how our website is used, and to help us improve our website. You can read about how HotJar uses Personal Information here: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
- We use Klarna to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here: http://www.klarna.at/. Your Personal Data is handled under applicable data protection law and the information in Klarnas privacy statement: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/en_at/privacy
- We use Stripe to handle some of our payments. You can read about how Stripe uses your Personal Information here: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- We use PayPal to handle some of our payments. You can read about how PayPal uses your Personal Information here: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/privacy/privacyhub
- We use Aftersell to manage post-purchase offers and interactions You can read how Aftersell uses your Personal Information here: https://start.aftersell.app/privacy
As previously described, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertising or for marketing communications that we believe would be of interest to you:
- We use Google Analytics and Google Ads to help us understand how our customers use the Site and provide targeted ads and remarketing ads to you. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Omnisend to provide you with abandoned cart emails, email marketing, purchase receipts, dispatch confirmations etc. We may collect information using Omnisend on how you interact with our email communications. We may also use this information to retarget you. You can read about how Omnisend uses your personal data here: https://www.omnisend.com/data-processing-agreement/ and https://www.omnisend.com/privacy
- We use Meta to help us understand how you use our website and provide targeted advertising and remarketing to you on all services run by Meta, including Facebook, Instagram etc. You can read more about how Meta uses your personal information here: https://en-gb.facebook.com/policy.php.
- We use Microsoft Ads to provide targeted advertising to help us understand how customers use our website and send targeted advertising to them and remarketing. You can find out how Bing uses your Personal Information here: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising through the following links:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- HotJar - https://www.hotjar.com/policies/do-not-track/
- Omnisend - You can opt out using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email communications
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our service to you, including offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, keeping you up to date on products, services, and offers, etc.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom, we process your personal information on the following lawful basis:
- Your consent
- The performance of the contract between you and our website
- Compliance with our legal obligations
- Protect your vital interests
- Perform a task carried out in the public interest
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. To learn more about your right of erasure, please see the section 'Your Rights' below.
Please note: Any information you send us about an allergic reaction or undesirable effect will be retained by us for regulatory purposes even if you have requested a right of an erasure request. Our responsible person will keep details of the allergic reaction or undesirable effect even if we cease trading or discontinue our product. We only share this information with regulatory bodies and the competent authority or if requested by law.
Automatic Decision Making
If you are a resident of the EEA or UK, you have the right to object to processing (based solely on automated decision making, including profiling) when this decision making affects you significantly or legally.
We do not engage in fully automated decision making that has a legal or significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary blacklisting IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
For UK, EEA and Californian residents, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, contact us at email@example.com or open a support ticket on our website. If you live outside of the UK, EEA, California, you may also request access to the personal information we hold about you, and ask that your personal information is corrected, updated or deleted.
For EEA residents, your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us.
Data Subject Requests
You have the right to request access to your data, revoke your consent to cookies, request deletion of your data, request amendments to your data etc. using the data subject request page below:
A cookie is a small amount of information downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our website. We use different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (e.g. login and region selection) so you don't have to re-enter this each time you visit our website or browse between pages. Cookies also provide information on how people use our website, for instance whether it's their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The time a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on if it is a "Persistent" or 'Session' cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing; persistent cookies remain until they are deleted or expire. Most of the cookies we use are Persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience, and some parts of our website or features may no longer work or be accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on modifying your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies, please look into your browser help files or a website such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of specific uses of your data by third parties, please read the "Behavioural Advertising" section above. You may also use our cookie banner to opt out of specific cookies
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
If you would like to make a complaint, please email us or send us a letter the to contact information mentioned above. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or supervisory authority.
Last Update 28th April 2022